I HAVE LEFT ALL CONSERVATIVE PARTIES AFTER EXPERIENCING EXTREME ANTISEMITISM. I HAVE CHANGED POLITICAL PARTIES TO THE DEMOCRAT PARTY AND I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO DO SO. I AM RUNNING FOR THE 2020 ELECTION
Rick Scott signed this bill into law Federal cost of living adjustments for food assistance In Florida it affects this bill (FL Admin Code=R) ( Fl Statute = S) S414:31
414.31 State agency for administering federal food assistance program.—
(1) The department shall place into operation in each of the several counties of the state a food assistance program as authorized by the Congress of the United States. The department is designated as the state agency responsible for the administration and operation of such programs.
(2) The department shall provide for such instruction and counseling as will best assure that the recipients are able to provide a nutritionally adequate diet through the increased purchasing power received. This program shall be administered and operated in such a way that the distribution of food assistance shall be in locations reasonably accessible to those areas in which persons eligible for the benefit of this program are likely to be concentrated.
History.—s. 1, ch. 69-268; ss. 19, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 1, ch. 70-201; s. 1, ch. 70-255; ss. 1, 2, ch. 72-298; s. 33, ch. 96-175; s. 24, ch. 2010-209.
Note.—Former s. 409.275.
65A-1.603 Food Assistance Program Income and Expenses.
(1) Rounding Income and Expenses. With the exception of the benefit reduction, cents resulting from budget calculations are retained at each level in determining the assistance group’s (AG’s) food assistance benefits. The benefit reduction is rounded up to the next whole dollar.
(2) Standard Utility Allowance. A standard utility allowance (SUA) of $347 must be used by AGs who incur, or within the eligibility period expect to incur, heating or cooling expenses separate and apart from their rent or mortgage and by AGs who receive direct or indirect assistance authorized under the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Act of 1981. Actual utility expenses are not allowed. Any additional utility expenses, including the telephone standard, are not used.
(3) Basic Utility Allowance. A basic utility allowance (BUA) of $280 must be used by AGs who do not incur heating or cooling expenses, but do incur utility expenses such as electricity, fuel, water, sewerage, or garbage pickup, separate and apart from their rent or mortgage. Actual utility expenses are not allowed. Any additional utility expenses, including the telephone standard, are not used.
(4) Telephone Standard. A telephone standard of $45 must be used by AGs who incur only a telephone expense. Actual telephone expenses are not allowed. Any additional utility expenses, including the SUA or BUA, are not used.
(5) Homeless Shelter Deduction. A homeless shelter deduction of $143 must be used by homeless AGs who do not receive free shelter throughout the month and incur or expect to incur shelter expenses unless higher expenses are claimed.
(6) Child Support Paid Out. Legally obligated child support payments are a deduction for the Food Assistance Program.
Rulemaking Authority 414.45 FS. Law Implemented 414.31 FS. History–New 1-31-94, Formerly 10C-1.603, Amended 1-12-99, 5-25-03, 8-22-05, 2-17-09, 12-13-09, 11-1-10, 12-25-11, 10-16-12, 8-11-13, 11-30-14, 1-31-16, 6-6-17, 4-4-18.
What ACESS has done has been to reduce all SNAP to all Disabled and Elderly without notice.
Starting on October 1, 2018, your food stamps will be reduced to $15.00. You want Rick Scott as your Senator? I think not. Unless he reverses this tell him to go on SNAP only at $15.00 a month on his Social Security Not the Governors pension.
I am going to warn Seniors... If you just about can buy food and applied to welfare, YOUR welfare was cut down by this Republican Senate! I have many seniors who I am helping with SAGA and they have been cut down from $140.00 per-month for food stamps to $15.00 a month. The Maximum for Elderly is $199.00 per month... The Elderly were reduced to $15.00 per month because the Republicans are claiming the Elderly are stealing. They (the Elderly) pay $800 or more in rent and they have medical bills and prescriptions that are outrageous. Most Seniors get less then what is classified as below the poverty scale. With Medicare deducted, can you live off of $895 a month plus doctor bills? We have to take a deep look at who voted for this cut with Seniors and vote them out. Seniors are not in an entitlement program. They worked for the food stamp program before they had a stroke, cancer, or a heart attack.
My question is: can you Republicans Senators live off of your social security without your pensions without your under the table hand outs, do speeches for free and not have a side business and eat? Your $10 a month raise in Social Security is not cutting it when food prices are outrageous. Many seniors are now eating dog food again. Senators are you eating dog food or are you eating Kobe steak?
Remove the following from office since they are anti-Elderly:
Call and ask why Senator Greg Steubs wants to kill the Elderly by starving them to death and making the sick who can just about get out of bed work. Greg Steubs created this Nazi type bill. No death panels just work the elderly to death.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE BLOG BY CLICKING THE LINK